ZINC WHITE FUME EXTRACTION SYSTEM
Acid Pickling, Degreasing, Electroplating, Anodizing
- Fume extraction systems are essential safety measure to many industrial Hot Dip Galvanizers. Effective extraction both for smoke and fume is absolutely vital, not only for workers safety, but for optimum productivity too.
- Anticor fume extraction systems are introduced with LIP TYPE LATERAL DUCTING placed on the edge of zinc kettle. Fumes generated during dipping is sucked thru lip ducting by centrifugal fan which delivers fumes thru scrubbing unit for neutralizing and clean air is released to the chimney. System made out of corrosion resistant thermoplastic construction for long lasting in field operation.
- Our commitment and ability to solve air pollution problems have made us the innovative leader in the field of hot dip galvanizing industries.
- All components are made from corrosion – resistant Thermoplastic material.
- Scrubbing the exhaust air prevents the release of aggressive and harmful vapours into the environment.
- Anticor supplies maximum Achievable Control Technique (MACT) in compliance to emission regulatory agency requirements.
UNIQUE DESIGN FEATURE FOR HIGH EFFICIENCY SUCTION :
- Full Enclosure Type
- Lip Type Lateral Suction Ducting
- Pulse Jet Bag House Filter / Cyclone
- General Plant Layout.
- Delivery of the main components i.e. pickling tanks, heat exchanger for all tanks, encapsulation, fume extraction and treatment system.
- Erection supervision and start up
- Operating guide line and training of the personnel
- Technical assistance after commissioning
- Safety to workers and staff
- Protection to production equipments
- Maintaining working area clean
- Increased productivity
- Hygienic working atmosphere
- As per emission regulation
- Reduced risk of accident
- Better visibility in galvanizing shop
- Prevention of unpleasant odours