Polypropylene Pickling Tanks | Arvind Anticor in one of the oldest and Largest Manufacturer India, Gujarat, Ahmedabad | Polypropylene Tanks Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. Turnkey Projects Australia, Iran, Iraq, Oman, Bangladesh, Philippines, Dubai, Kenya, Saudi Arabia, USA, Qatar, Bulgaria, UK, France, Malaysia, Mauritius, Kuwait and Singapore. Manufacturing of Acid Storage Tanks, Anodizing Storage Tanks, Chemical Storage Tanks, Chemical Tanks, Electroplating Tanks, FRP Chemical Storage Tanks, FRP Pickling Tank, Fume Extraction Systems,HDPE Tanks, Heat Treatment Furnaces, Industrial Tanks, PP FRP Tanks in India and World wide.
Acid Pickling, Degreasing, Rinsing, Fluxing, Electroplating, Anodizing, Passivation, Polypropylene Pickling Tanks
- Planning & construction of tank system with fume exhaust system.
- Robust design of tank made out of Industrial Thermoplastic.
- Environment friendly Fume Extraction System, avoiding corrosion of surrounding steel construction, cranes and roof structure.
- Plastic Tanks available in flat pack modules (reduced volume)
- Heating and circulation system available. (optional)
- Tank made from Industrial Thermoplastic and welded with state-of-the-art hot gas extrusion welding process and stress relieved.
- Modules assembled and welded at site for easy transportation.
- 100% leak proof welding.
- Fume free work place.
- Corrosion free atmosphere.
- Tanks are available up to 40 meter length.
- Polypropylene Tanks are suitable for mixture of hydrofluoric acid nitric acid and also suitable for HCL acid.
- Plastic Tanks meet stringent environment conditions.
- Hot pickling
- Short pickling time
- Less pickling tanks
- Increased productivity
- Low rejection
- Clean working area
- High employees’ acceptance
- Better pickling quality
- Easy draining of sludge
- Corrosion resistant
- Maintenance free & cost saving
- Reliable welding seam
- Average Tank life upto 20 years
- Integral Fume ducting / Space saving